Information We Collect
- We may collect your name, email address, Username and password, as well as:
- Contacts from your address book and social network (SN) friends lists when you download an App through a SN and authorize such collection
- Payment information necessary to process transactions
- Device and network information like your UDID or MAC address and IP address
- Technical information like your browser and OS type and version, browser language, referring and exit URLs, and usage statistics
- If you are under 13, we do not knowingly collect personal information from you but we do use device and technical information for analytics and to serve ads
How We Use Your Information
- To create your account which allows you to communicate with others and earn rewards
- To provide you with a customized or personalized experience
- To provide you with relevant and targeted ads
- To provide you with technical support or to respond to your questions or comments
- To identify and suggest connections with other users or to send invites on your behalf to your SN friends or contacts in your address book
- If you’ve opted-in, to send you e-mails with updates or promotions or notifications on your device
How We Share Your Information
With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out certain services on our behalf as we have the right to portability;
with other users connected with the social features of the Services. For example, your username, profile picture and the virtual content you have accumulated in a game may be visible to other users of that game.
Additionally, information that you provide in your account registration for a forum and your forum comments may be available to other forum users. However, it is our keen intent to secure your data when sharing it anyway across the borders.
In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Pocket King Games or others;
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; or
With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you hence anonymizing your data for the sustenance of your privacy. Furthermore, if any information regarding you, we find futile, or it fails to suffice with the subject we opt for us, we have a tendency to discard it anytime under our right to erasure.
Pocket King Games takes reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have a dedicated team that prompts and check over this purpose to be met at regular intervals all around the year. In case of any singular or categorical data breach, we find ourselves obliged to inform the respective party within 72 hours of the occurrence.